Now that your engaged it is time to start the planning process and first and foremost sending out save the dates after you have a set date. Here are so Do’s and Don’ts for your engagement photos:
- Pick out different outfits that look like something you would actually wear on a special occasion and a casual day, you want to look back at your photos and have them remind you of who you are as a couple.
- Coordinate your outfits, but don’t match perfectly together.
- Pick a classic look that won’t go out of style.
- If you have a pet together, take a photo with them. It makes for a fun and memorable picture.
- Make sure your makeup and hair looks natural and not too different from what you would do on any other day.
- Take your photos somewhere that is special to the two of you or represents you as a couple.
- Don’t go with the cheapest photographer, you will have these photos forever so make sure you will always enjoy them