Choosing who is going to be in your wedding can be difficult and sometimes a sensitive topic. Here are answers to some of your bridesmaid questions you’ve been too scared to ask anyone else.
- How do I pick whose going to be in my wedding?
- Pick people who have played an important role in your life, don’t just pick people to have a large wedding party. You want this group to be special since they are a part of your big day.
- Can I demote a bridesmaid?
- Hopefully this is never an issue, but sometimes things don’t work out. Before you choose to demote someone make sure that you are not the problem and asking too much of them. Try to work through any issues before taking someone who has been a big part of your life out of your big day.
- What if I have more bridesmaids than my fiance has groomsmen?
- Your wedding party is full of people closest to you, it shouldn’t matter if there are more people on one side or the other. Don’t feel the need to add someone random to even sides out.
- Should I pick a cheaper dress for my bridesmaids?
- Absolutely not, this is your big day and if you want your bridesmaids in a specific dress they should understand that and be willing to spend the money on it. Just don’t go overboard with what you want them to purchase. Remember being in a wedding is expensive too.
- I was in a friends wedding years ago and we aren’t close anymore, do I ask her to be in my wedding?
- No, pick who is close to you at the time. People understand that friendships grow apart.