Planning a wedding or event can be stressful, here are some tips from us to make the process a little easier for you.
- Take your time planning your wedding and don’t rush it. This will ensure you do not accidentally skip over anything important. Also, this will help you relax and enjoy the planning process instead of stressing over all the last minute details.
- Choose a date that fits your schedule. Make sure you won’t have a lot of work to come into right after your wedding, this could cause you to not enjoy your big day as much with the stress of work on your mind.
- Be reasonable with your timeline, don’t try to squeeze too much into too little amount of time. You want to enjoy your day so plan accordingly. Leave extra time between hair, makeup and photos. This will give you time to sit down and just breathe and if things are running behind you won’t feel stressed.
- Enjoy your special day! Just breathe and don’t stress, all your hard work and planning will pay off.
- Keep a folder with all your vendor information, timeline, receipts and list of everything you want for your wedding. This will help you keep track of everything and not feel flustered when the big day gets closer.
- Use a timeline and checklist during the planning process to ensure you do not forget anything or wait to long, this will also help you stay organized and stress free.